Monday, December 1, 2008

Summer Fun



This summer we went on a 4-wheeler ride with my family. We went to Gray's River in Wyoming for my moms family reunion. This is one of the lakes we went to on our ride. It was so much fun.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Oh my heck, HEATHER!!!! I am so excited for this new blog of yours! It really is addicting isn't it? I do a lot better keeping in touch with these than phone calls or emails. I try but this way is SO much fun to see what's going on with everyone. SO...grab all the links off mine and add them. I can email you the private one's emails and you can contact them too if you want! Yay!!! I think your blog is great! Now just keep it up so I can keep up with your cute family!!! LOVE YA!

Oh...and we're coming home on the 20th - the 28th. Lets plan on going to lunch at least. We can call Britt too :) I'm excited!