One little, Two little, Three little Indians! Ok so every year Errin's mom does a huge tea party for the GIRLS only of course. Every year is a different theme. This year it was a princess tea party. So me and Emma dressed up as Pocahontas! We had so much fun. WE LOVE THE TEA PARTIES!!! We look forward to them all year long. This coming year is going to be DISCO BABY!! I can't hardly wait.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
One little, Two little, Three little Indians! Ok so every year Errin's mom does a huge tea party for the GIRLS only of course. Every year is a different theme. This year it was a princess tea party. So me and Emma dressed up as Pocahontas! We had so much fun. WE LOVE THE TEA PARTIES!!! We look forward to them all year long. This coming year is going to be DISCO BABY!! I can't hardly wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
SO. DANG. CUTE!!!! Awsome costumes!
This is the cutest picture ever! The cutest little indians I've ever seen!
Holy smokes!!!! You guys are soo cute!!!!! Emma is darling! I love your blog heather!!
Heather D...you have made my day. It is sooooo good to hear from you. I can't believe how big Kaden is and your little girl is a mini Heather!! I can't wait to see you and catch up it has been way too long. I am driving up with the kids on the 10th and will be there until that Sunday after Christmas. We definately need to get everyone together. I'll give you my cell phone...tomorrow, because I will have to go downstairs and look it up because I do not remember it!!!! Love ya....soooo good to hear from you!
Post a Comment